Saturday 3 July 2010

EURUSD - Trade +93 pips 1.1%

Plus 93 pips today and it was NFP Friday as well!

Trade overview - I had counted a wave 3 rally from Thursday's low.

It seemed to me the EURUSD was mainly sideways on Friday morning due to it probably being NFP Friday, as well as pausing from yesterdays advance. However I was expecting one final push to make a (wave 5 of 3 high).


I'm still pretty new to this, so closed the majority of the trade early and only left a small percentage of the trade running.

However I still managed 1.1% account increase. My Entry was not bad with only a small retrace before moving in my favour, still need to practice the timing to get it 'slick'.

The top chart is the 15 minute execution chart, and the bottom (white coloured chart) is the higher 60 minute time frame.

As a reminder, this blog is really a trade diary for myself to get more experiance reviewing bad trades, and keep track of my success before 'going live'.

No comments:

Post a Comment