Thursday 3 June 2010

My Education Continues

As the title states 'my education continues'

Recently I've found myself straying away from my usual techniques of identifying high probability trading setups based on ABC patterns and looking for simplistic Elliot wave type patterns, usually a wave 4 to 5.

I don't know why I have stopped doing this because I was pretty successful, all I know is that I'm 'reverting' back to type of trying a new system every few days, getting bored after a loss or two then moving onto the next best thing. Also I haven't been documenting my loosing trades on the blog lately, which isn't good at all.

So it's back to school until I'm more confident, basically I have no trading plan, entry, exit etc. Which is a recipe for disaster.

Which leads me onto this next screen shot of a book I'm reading......

So don't expect too many trades posted up until I get my head sorted.










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment