Tuesday 6 April 2010

Area's Of Interest


It's always easy to spot a good trade after the event has passed, I spend a lot of time looking at charts, trying to spot areas of interest around my trading system, when I would enter and how I would place my stop, which target I'd be looking at etc.



Isnt it strange how a lot of good trades setup during the night (Zzzzzz) ???

When I first started trading, I had a million different indicators popping up here, there and everywhere + sending me emails all over the place. Trouble was I didnt really have a solid system based around the alerts, price would move to an interesting area, then I wouldnt really know what todo with it.

Screen shot - area of interest on a 15 minute chart.

Now when i see these im looking for specifics after the event.

True areas of interest I guess can be usefull when you have a solid system in the background waiting ready to pounce for the correct setup + time, now lets see if I can snag a few this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment